Frequently Asked Questions
How do I place my order?
- Online on our website http://www.ediblebouquets.co.za/
- By calling our office on :+27 (0) 87 550 3137 or +27 (0) 71 796 3764
- You can email any queries to: email@example.com
- We are an e-commerce business, presently we only sell our products via our website for delivery to your chosen address within Gauteng. We do not offer collection of orders from our premises.
PRESENTLY WE DO NOT DELIVER OUTSIDE GAUTENG PROVINCE, SOUTH AFRICA
What payments methods do you accept?
- Our secure online payment gateway accepts MasterCard and Visa debit/cheque and credit cards, Zapper mobile payment application, and also bank Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT)
How do I cancel or change an order I already placed?
- Because our products are made fresh on the day of delivery orders must be cancelled or changed at least 48 hours before scheduled delivery or within 1 hour of placing the order if it a same day or next day delivery.
Can my order include a gift message?
- You can include a gift message in the instruction section as part of your online checkout process.
Can I choose Custom Packaging /Giftwrapping?
- All orders are packaged in our custom packaging designed to keep the products in a perfect condition for delivery. Please note our vases for the bouquets may vary in colour from what is represented on the images on our website based on availability with our suppliers.
- Custom coloured packaging for weddings, events or corporate colours can be arranged for an extra fee. Please notify us of your custom colour choices 1 week in advance of your desired order delivery date. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How far in advance should I place my order?
- You can choose your delivery date at the time of placing your order on our website.
- We offer next- day delivery Mondays to Saturdays. The cut-off time to have your order delivered to a location the next day is 2pm the day prior.
- We recommend for weddings or large events that you place your order at least 2 weeks in advance to allow for customization and also for us to schedule the large order amongst the rush of our daily orders.
- Orders for Saturday delivery must be placed by Friday 2pm.
- We highly recommend a minimum of 48 hour advance notice for orders during peak Holiday gifting periods or for bulk orders that include more than 5 bouquets.
Will I receive a confirmation that my order has been processed?
- You will receive several automatic notifications via email to confirm that your order payment has been processed; to confirm your order is being made; and to confirm that your order has been successfully delivered.
What are your delivery hours?
- Monday to Friday we deliver between 9am and 5pm, we cannot guarantee a specific time of delivery, orders will be honoured within these hours.
- Saturdays we deliver between 10am and 2pm. Saturday orders must be placed by 2pm on Friday. We are closed on Sundays except if a traditional gifting day/holiday like Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day falls on a Sunday.
- Depending on our existing order load, in some cases we may be able to honour same day Express Delivery, for orders placed by 9am, Monday to Friday. Please call or email us first to request this delivery option.
- Express Deliveries must be placed by 9am on the day of delivery.
- Please note Express Delivery Fees are higher than standard delivery fees.
Event Organizers please email us email@example.com for more information regarding pricing for bulk orders.
FRUIT BOUQUETS & CHOCOLATE DIPPED STRAWBERRIES
Are your products kosher?
- We use Kosher certified chocolate, but our products are not Kosher certified.
Are your products Halaal certified?
- Yes our products have been approved for Halaal certification by the South African National Halaal Authority.
Can I customize my arrangement?
- Yes, we have a wide variety of fresh fruit arrangements and chocolate dipped fruit to choose from, with a multitude of options for different fruit, chocolate, colouring and topping combinations.
- Please note customized arrangements that deviate from our standard colours and design that appears on the website will incur an additional fee.
- Please visit the website or email us to request more information regarding your custom choices. firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have any products for children?
- Our products are perfect and popular for children. We use fresh fruits with no preservatives, you can customize some of our products toppings to suit your children’s taste.
- For Fruit Bouquets we recommend supervision of small children as the fruit is assembled with skewers.
Do your products contain milk?
- All of our dark, milk, and white chocolate contain dairy or milk products. Any person with a dairy allergy should NOT consume any of our products.
Do your products contain nuts?
- Some Edible Bouquets products may contain nuts. Because some of the products we create contain nuts, there are nuts in our preparation area. We recommend that you take all necessary precautions based on any related allergies.
Does your fruit contain preservatives?
- No. Our fruit is all natural. No preservatives are ever added.
How long will the fruit last?
- We recommend consuming immediately because we use the freshest fruit. If you cant eat straight away then the bouquets and chocolate dipped strawberries must be refrigerated immediately upon receipt.
- We recommend consuming the chocolate dipped fruit within 24-48 hours of receipt.
What kind of chocolate do you use?
- We use 100% Belgian couverture chocolate in all of our dipped fruit arrangements and products. Our fruit is dipped in either gourmet Dark, Milk or white chocolate.
GOURMET CARAMEL CHOCOLATE APPLES
What Ingredients are in our apples?
- Granny Smiths apples
- Creamy home made caramel
- Belgian Couverture Chocolate
- Diverse toppings including : pecan nuts, biscuits, mint chocolate and many more.
For how long will the apple stay fresh?
- Our apples are best eaten immediately after receipt. However, the apples will stay fresh for up to 2 weeks if refrigerated. If you want to refrigerate part of the apple, we recommend sprinkling a few drops of lemon juice, cling wrap the refrigerated piece to keep the apple from browning.
- After removing the apple from the fridge ,let it stand for 15 - 30 minutes, so that it can return to room temperature.
PLEASE CONTACT US ON email@example.com IF YOU HAVE ANY ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR COMPANY OR ANY OF OUR PRODUCTS.